You can always get apples in the store. The advantage is that you can make apple pies at any time of the year.
These recipes are simple and, above all, quick to make.
Do you want to prepare breakfast, a snack or a treat for a visitor? None of this is a problem.
Mug apple pie
This recipe is the first of the flash cakes that you can bake. It is very good and fluffy like a cloud. And what is its big advantage? You don’t need any expensive ingredients for that luxury.
- 6 large room temperature eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 and ⅓ cup semi-coarse flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 medium to large apples
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Beat the eggs with a whisk (for about 1 minute), gradually add sugar and mix for about 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel the apples and cut them into cubes about 5 mm thick
- Mix the flour and baking powder separately and then add to the egg mixture in three stages.
- Add the vanilla and mix briefly.
- Keep one cup of apples aside and pour the rest into the batter and mix.
- Pour the finished dough into a cake mold with a diameter of approximately 22 cm, greased with butter and sprinkled with flour.
- Top with 1 cup of the apples you set aside.
- Bake at 175°C for about 50-55 minutes.
- Dust the cooled cake with icing sugar.
Watch the video recipe here:
Quick apple dessert
Yoghurt gives apple puddings even more elasticity and at the same time adds an extra nutritional component. What do you think of this piece? It’s done before you count to three. And it is also very tasty.
- 200 grams of semi-coarse flour
- 150 grams of sugar
- 200 ml Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 2 apples
- powdered sugar
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until fluffy.
- Add the oil and whisk.
- Then add yogurt and flour mixed with baking powder.
- Peel the apples and cut them into slices.
- Pour the batter into a greased and lined cake pan with a diameter of about 22 cm.
- Stack the apples in any shape on top of the dough, sprinkle with a little sugar, cinnamon and cubes of butter.
- Bake at 180°C for about 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cooled cake with powdered sugar.
Discover similar tips
French Apple Pie (with cream)
French apple pudding – doesn’t it sound good? If you love this foreign cuisine, you have the opportunity to try this quick recipe. It’s perfect on its own, but it’s best with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- ½ cup semi-coarse flour
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup softened butter
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of rum
- 2 apples
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Mix the flour with baking powder and salt.
- Using a mixer, beat the butter with the sugar until fluffy.
- Then add the eggs to it one at a time and beat until everything is well combined.
- Add vanilla, rum and beat.
- Finally, add the flour and apples cut into small cubes and mix everything carefully, but at the same time thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a greased and lined cake tin (diameter approx. 22 cm).
- Bake at 175°C for about 40 minutes.
Apple scarves from homemade dough
This apple pudding recipe is quick, but the dough needs to be prepared an hour in advance. However, this delicious buttery and crispy dough is worth it.
For the dough:
- 1 and ¼ cups semi-coarse flour
- 1 and ¼ cup plain flour
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup cold butter cut into small cubes
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- ½ cup ice water
For the filling:
- 2 large apples
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of water
- icing sugar
Preparing the dough:
- Mix flour with salt and add butter.
- Using a mixer, beat the mixture so that everything comes together (but do not beat for too long so that the butter does not soften).
- Whip the sour cream with lemon juice and water to the side.
- Then, using a fork, carefully mix this mixture with the butter and flour.
- Shape the dough into a loaf, wrap it in cling film and put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour (it can stay there for up to 2 days and it can last a month in the freezer).
Preparation of the filling:
- While the dough is chilling, prepare the filling.
- Peel the apples, remove the cores and cut them into small cubes.
- Put them to boil in a small amount of water together with cinnamon and sugar.
- Cook for about 8-10 minutes until soft.
- After cooking, strain them (drink the water from the apples) and let them cool down for a while.
Preparing the bags:
- Divide the chilled dough into 2 halves.
- Put one half back in the fridge and roll out the other half on a lightly floured rolling pin to about 3 mm thick dough.
- Now it’s up to you if you want to cut the dough into squares with a knife or cut it into a circle of any size with a mug.
- Put the filling (1-2 spoons) into the cut pieces and fold them in half (for squares, you can decide whether to cut them in half into a rectangle or triangle shape).
- Brush the edges of all the scarves with water so that they come together well.
- In addition, press them with a fork (it will come together even better and it will look nice).
- Make small slits on each scarf and brush them with egg yolk mixed with a little water.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake them at 190 °C for about 20 minutes.
- Repeat the same with the other half of the dough.
- Bake until golden. Sprinkle the cooled pieces with powdered sugar and serve.
Tip: Feel free to prepare the cooled dough in advance. Just wrap the rolled sheet in baking paper (like rolled puff pastry from the store) and store in the fridge. There he can wait for the right time. Then it will be enough to cut, fill, spread and put it in the oven.
Be creative and use this recipe for a simple apple stuffing, for example for strudel. Take a look at our puff pastry in different ways and make a wonderful dessert with your coffee.
Grandma’s apple pie with crumble
Crumbs for various variations – you can’t miss them. This recipe is very simple. The dough itself is made from the crumb. Just cut the apples and that’s it.
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 cups semi-coarse flour
- 1 and ½ cups butter
- 1 packet of baking powder
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 5 apples
- 1 and ⅓ cup of apple snack
- 1 teaspoon of grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ cup cane sugar
- Mix the flour with white and cane sugar, baking powder and butter. Create a crumb.
- Put half of the crumbs aside and mix the other half with the egg.
- Peel the apples and cut them into small cubes. Mix them together with the snack, cinnamon, lemon juice and zest.
- Pour the dough into a greased baking tray (about 25×30 cm in size).
- Put the apple mixture on top and crumble the crumble on top.
- Bake at 180°C for about 30 minutes.
Every dessert goes well with an excellent coffee. Take a look at how Siemens coffee machines perform in its preparation.
Amazing gastronomic variations can be made from apples.
And what kind of apple pie, strudel, buns, slices…
Have you tried apple cakes ? How about an apple and pear smoothie ?