Don’t know what to have for a quick snack or dinner?
Do you have leftover ingredients that need to be cleverly processed?
Then try our simple spread recipes!
We have 10 delicious options for you that your whole family will enjoy.
So let’s do it!
Some do not allow them, others curse them. We are talking about aromatic curds. If you belong to the first group, try making a spread out of them. It is delicious!
- 4 Olomouc cheese curds
- 100 g of butter
- 100 g spread butter
- 1 onion
- salt pepper
- Mash the curds with a fork and brush with butter and spreadable butter.
- Add finely chopped onion, chives, salt and pepper.
- Serve with bread and vegetables.
Try our best cheese recipes 7 different ways. Give this aromatic cheese a chance!
Cheese spread with onion
This simple spread of cottage cheese, butter and fresh onion rings will disappear from the plate faster than you expect. Your children will love it too!
- 250 g of cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- fresh onion
- Wipe the cottage cheese with butter, then add the chopped onion, lightly salt, add paprika and mix.
- Serve spread on a slice of homemade bread.
This easy and tasty spread of eggs, mayonnaise, celery stalks and fresh herbs will not leave you cold. Feel free to prepare it today!
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise or, alternatively, Greek yogurt
- 1 medium stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives, parsley or dill
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix eggs, mayonnaise, celery stalks, herbs and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- The spread is best eaten within 2 days of its preparation.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Let’s imagine other diverse recipes for egg spread . It is healthy, tasty and perfectly filling! You can eat it for breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner.
Smoked mackerel spread
You only need a few basic ingredients for this tasty spread and it is incredibly easy to prepare. They will perfectly complement your lunches, dinners, appetizers or treats at parties.
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 100 g smoked mackerel fillet (without skin)
- 40 g creme fraiche
- 40 g of cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toast the cumin in a dry pan for 1-2 minutes until fragrant and let cool.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Enjoy it!
This paprika spread is one of our most popular spreads. Prepare it according to our easy recipe, for example as a snack or breakfast.
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- 60 g of butter
- 150 g of cottage cheese
- 1 capsicum
- Wipe the butter with salt, add mustard, red pepper, soft cottage cheese and chopped capsicum.
- Mix everything well and serve on pastry.
Try our other recipes for Budapest spread . You will find several other interesting variants of this popular appetizer here.
Discover similar tips
Red lentil spread
This spread is absolutely luxurious! Contains red lentils, sun-dried tomatoes, maple syrup, fresh herbs and miso. It is spicy, sweet and salty, easy to prepare and above all incredibly tasty. In addition, it is gluten and oil free and contains a lot of protein, vitamins and minerals.
- 1 cup red lentils
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups vegetable broth or water
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons of baker’s yeast
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup + extra for serving
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon white masa (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Mince the garlic and chop the onion.
- Add to a large pot and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the onions are browned.
- Stir frequently and add 1-2 tablespoons of water at a time to prevent sticking.
- Add the lentils and vegetable stock and cook for a further 10-15 minutes until the lentils are tender and have absorbed the liquid.
- Transfer the cooked lentils with the rest of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Serve warm or cold with maple syrup and chopped dill.
- Enjoy your meal!
Turn your ripe avocado into a simple and delicious spread. You can use it on avocado toast or spread it on any sandwich to take it to the next level. Plus, you can prepare it in less than 10 minutes!
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 spoon of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Remove the stone from a ripe avocado, put it in a bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Stir in mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and garlic powder.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Avocado has a delicate taste and consistency that is ideal for preparing salads or spreads. And what about recipes for avocado smoothies ? They are delicious and packed with vitamins. Try them out!
Sun-dried tomato spread
This delicious homemade sundried tomato spread is easy to make and tastes so good! It goes perfectly with freshly baked bread.
- 125 g of dried tomatoes soaked in water for 20 minutes
- 135 g of sunflower seeds soaked in water for 20 minutes
- 1 handful of basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of water
- salt and fresh pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add more water if needed.
- Pour into a glass container and keep in the fridge for about 5 days.
This spread is a hit at any big celebration, so don’t be put off even if crackers aren’t your favorite food. Trust us, you’ll enjoy it!
- 300 g crackers
- 1 onion
- 3 eggs
- salt and ground pepper
- First, hard-boil the eggs and let them cool after cooking.
- Meanwhile, clean the onion and finely chop it.
- Grind cracklings and add chopped onion and boiled eggs to them.
- You can either grate the eggs or cut them into smaller pieces.
- Add a little mustard – ordinary or Kremžské, or a combination of them.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper as needed.
- If you want to improve the taste of this spread even more, you can add a small amount of pickle juice and finely grated pickles to it.
- Serve the spread spread on fresh crusty bread.
- If you like the taste of onions, you can sprinkle chopped spring onions on the bread before serving.
We also have 4 more recipes for a luxurious crackling spread that everyone will like!
Roast pork spread
Try this simple pork spread. It only takes a few steps and you have a delicious and well-seasoned delicacy at home, which is a pleasure to spread on bread.
- 200 g of roast pork
- 40 g of butter
- 20 g of onion
- black pepper, mustard, salt to taste
- Add minced meat, grated onion, salt, pepper and mustard to the melted butter.
- Wipe everything together.
- Serve spread on a slice of fresh bread.
We serve the spreads with pastries of your choice. It can also be bread or bread pastries, buns, rolls, self-made baguettes. In addition to fresh bread, we can quickly bake or fry older bread.
See also our reviews of toasters . It is perfect not only for baking older pastries. What else can they do? And how to choose a sophisticated appliance at a great price? Read our article and learn a lot of interesting information!
And how did you like our reviews? Write to us in the comments!