A cooling, slightly garlicky spread that is perfect as a dip, wonderful as a tuna salad sauce and delicious with braised lamb. Tangy and perfectly savory.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Yield : 2 1/2 cups of dip
- Peel your cucumber and grate it finely. Place in a sieve or colander and press excess water out with your hands.
- Open your yogurt and drain any excess liquid
- Empty contents of yogurt container and Do You Bake? Dilly Dill Pickle Dip mix in a bowl. Stir to combine. Add in your drained cucumber (squeeze any remaining excess water before you add to your bowl)
- Stir contents to combine and drizzle olive oil on top. Stir again.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours before serving.