Don’t you want to spend time at a hot oven or prepare a complicated dough?
You can prepare delicious cakes even without baking!
The basis is biscuits or nuts, cottage cheese and fruit.
You can easily make them in a vegan, raw or low carb version.
Discover recipes for no-bake cakes and get inspired.
Chocolate mousse cake
A heavenly smooth dessert that really melts on the tongue.
- 200 g of chocolate wreaths
- 60 g of butter
- 200 g of milk chocolate
- 200 g of high-quality dark chocolate
- 600 ml of whipping cream
- fruit for decoration
- Crush the wreaths in a blender.
- Add the softened butter and mix again, the mixture should resemble wet sand.
- Transfer to a cake tin and smother evenly across the bottom.
- Leave to harden in the fridge and prepare the chocolate mousse.
- Melt both types of chocolate in a water bath.
- Beat the cream with an electric mixer until stiff.
- Carefully and in parts, add the liquid chocolate and mix it into the whipped cream with a spatula.
- Spread the cream on the biscuit body and let it harden in the fridge for 3-6 hours, ideally overnight.
- Decorate around the edge with whipped cream and fresh fruit.
Looking for the best hand whisk? Check out the test of electric beaters .
Strawberry no-bake cake
Looking for a light dessert full of fresh flavor? Try this fruity no-bake cake with strawberries – you will absolutely love it.
You can use fresh or frozen fruit, instead of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or forest mixture are also great.
- 250 g of chocolate wreaths
- 90 g of butter
- 250 g of strawberries
- 150 g of sugar
- 3 g of agar
- 250 g of whipping cream
- 500 g of cottage cheese
- 2 packets/ 100 g gelatin stiffener
- Blend the wreaths into fine crumbs.
- Mix with melted butter and press into the bottom of the cake pan.
- Leave to harden in the fridge.
- Put the strawberries in a small pot with 1/3 of the sugar and agar.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Add the cottage cheese, the remaining sugar and mix carefully.
- Prepare the hardener according to the instructions on the package and mix it into the cream.
- Blend the cooled strawberries with sugar until smooth and mix with the cream.
- Apply to the body and leave to harden in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.
Unbaked cheesecake with hazelnuts is beautifully fluffy and will surprise you with its unusual taste. Perfect for nut lovers.
- 200 g of butter biscuits
- 100 g of butter
- 500 g of full-fat cottage cheese
- 200 g unsalted peanuts
- 70 g granulated sugar
- 240 ml cream
- Peanuts/ 50 g cooking chocolate for decoration
- Crush the butter cookies in a blender.
- Mix the softened butter with the biscuit crumbs.
- Transfer the dough to the cake pan and squeeze it over the entire surface, you can use a spoon or a glass to help. It needs to be properly suffocated.
- Leave to harden in the fridge for 30 minutes and prepare the cream in the meantime.
- Grind the peanuts into butter in a blender: blend for 20 seconds, stop, wipe the sides of the blender with a spatula and blend again. Repeat until you get a buttery texture.
- Beat the cottage cheese with sugar and peanut butter.
- Whip the cream and add to the curd mixture.
- Spread the filling evenly on the body.
- Garnish with peanuts or grated chocolate around the edge and leave to harden in the fridge for 60 minutes.
Mango raw dessert
Raw food is based on rawness. The raw materials do not undergo heat treatment higher than 42°. In this way, they retain all the nutrients, vitamins and substances beneficial to the body.
Try this light no-bake fruit cake – it’s naturally gluten-free and vegan, and incredibly delicious.
- 100 g of almonds
- 100 g of walnuts
- 100 g of dried dates
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 200 ml of coconut oil
- Grind almonds and walnuts into flour.
- Cut the dates into small pieces.
- Mix with the nuts and squeeze the mixture into the bottom of the cake tin.
- Peel the mango and blend.
- Add coconut oil and mix to a smooth cream.
- Pour over the body, smooth and let it harden in the fridge for a few hours.
Are you interested in raw food? You can try recipes for raw Christmas cookies .
Italian no-bake sponge cake with mascarpone, which has become one of the most famous and popular desserts in the world.
- 300 ml of espresso
- 40 ml of amaretto
- 450 g of mascarpone
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of rum
- 110 g granulated sugar
- 480 ml of whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 40 pastry sponges
- 80 g of cocoa
- Mix the mascarpone with the rum in a large bowl
- Separate the yolks from the whites
- Mix the egg yolks with sugar and an electric hand mixer, or beat them by hand in a water bath until the cream thickens slightly.
- Add the cream to the mascarpone and mix until the mixture is completely combined
- Whip the cream with vanilla extract until stiff and carefully mix it into the mascarpone cream.
- Prepare a square form.
- Dip the pastry sponges in the coffee and drop them to the bottom so that they fill it completely.
- Spread half of the cream evenly over the sponge layer.
- Then lay out another layer of soaked sponge cake and spread the remaining cream on it.
- Smooth, cover with cocoa and leave overnight in the fridge.
Or follow the video recipe:
Discover similar tips
Apple no-bake cake
A fresh dessert full of the taste of autumn. No-bake cake with sour cream is a great and tasty way to process apples.
- 1 kg of apples
- 1 package of children’s biscuits
- 2 packages of vanilla pudding
- 2 dcl rum
- 150 g of granulated sugar + 10 g of sour cream
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 300 g sour cream
- cinnamon for sprinkling
- Peel the apples, core them and cut them into small pieces.
- Put in a pot, sprinkle with sugar, sprinkle with lemon juice and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until the apples are completely soft.
- Remove from the heat and blend with a stick blender until smooth.
- Return to the stove, on the lowest heat.
- Mix both custard powders in 400 ml of water.
- Pour into the applesauce and bring to a boil.
- Boil briefly until the mixture thickens.
- Grease the cake pan or line it with baking paper and place the sponge cake on the bottom.
- Pour over half of the apple cream.
- Briefly soak the remaining sponge cake in rum and place it on top of the cream.
- Pour over the other half of the pudding.
- Leave to harden in the fridge.
- Mix the sour cream with the sugar and spread it evenly over the hardened cake.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Low carb no-bake cake
Looking for something a little healthier? This no-bake coconut dessert is the real thing – no added sugar, no flour and no cream, yet full of delicious flavour.
- 150 g of almonds
- 75 g of finely grated coconut
- 40 g of coconut oil
- 1 spoon of cocoa
- 100 g of dried dates
- 400 ml of coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 200 g of grated coconut
- 80 g of coconut oil
- 150 g of chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Cut the dates into small pieces.
- Mix with finely chopped almonds, cocoa and coconut.
- Squeeze the resulting mass into the bottom of the cake tin and let it rest in the fridge.
- For the coconut filling, blend the coconut into a fine flour.
- Mix the flour with coconut milk, vanilla extract and coconut oil in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Pour over the body and put the cake in the fridge until the filling hardens.
- Heat the chocolate with coconut oil in a water bath.
- Allow to cool slightly, pour over the hardened cake and return to the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
No-bake Oreo cookie cake is fluffy and soft. Rich in taste and very effective to look at.
- 80 g of butter
- 600 g of Oreo cookies
- 150 g of white chocolate
- 750 g of cream cheese of the gervé, philadelphia, phoenix or meadow type
- 180 g of powdered sugar
- 300 ml whipping cream
- Place half of the cookies and the melted butter in a blender and blend into a crumbly, sticky mixture.
- Spread the mixture on the bottom of the cake pan and press down with a spoon or the bottom of a glass.
- Heat the chocolate with one-third of the cream in a water bath – heat until the chocolate is completely melted, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar and melted chocolate with an electric mixer.
- Add the cream and increase the power of the mixer, beating until the mixture thickens.
- Set aside 5 cookies for decoration, crush the rest into small pieces and mix them into the cream.
- Spread the cream on the body and let it harden overnight in the fridge.
- Serve decorated with whipped cream meringues, between which you insert half of a cookie.
How to decorate?
You can decorate unbaked cakes with fresh fruit, edible flowers, whipped cream or pieces of cookies.
Decorating with chocolate or caramel also looks very good. You can get inspired in the video:
Savory cake without baking
Looking for a celebration cake for someone who doesn’t have a sweet tooth? This savory cake will not only surprise, but really amaze!
Get inspired in the video recipe: