Are you going to have a barbecue and are you looking for tips on something good?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
We have prepared for you luxurious recipes for grilled pork that will be appreciated even by the most demanding diners.
Try a juicy dollop, BBQ ribs or perhaps marinated chops.
Enjoy your meal!
BBQ grilled pork tenderloin
The pork doll is very soft and tasty, but it is good not to overcook it, as it will dry out. However, you will definitely enjoy medium or medium well!
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- Prepare the BBQ marinade from the above ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl.
- Put the washed and cleaned pork tenderloin in the BBQ marinade and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 8 hours, ideally overnight.
- Fire up the grill and grill the doll on each side for 7-10 minutes.
- The doll should be slightly pink when cut.
Get inspired by our other pork doll recipes . Enjoy juicy and beautifully lean meat!
Spicy pork belly from the grill
With its slightly spicy taste, this gem will perfume the whole grill! Have a glass of good beer with it, it’s a perfect combination!
- 40 g of garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 spoons of smoked paprika
- 100 g of dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons of ground cumin
- 2 spoons of Merkén spice
- 150 ml of white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 kg boneless pork loin
- Rub the garlic with salt.
- Add the other spices, mix and cover with wine vinegar.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully remove the skin and excess fat from the pork belly.
- You can cut the other side of the pork flank into a grid so that the marinade can pass through the piece of meat better.
- Coat the entire piece of meat with the marinade.
- Leave to rest for at least 1 day in the fridge.
- Heat the grill to medium-low heat and grill slowly.
- Turn regularly and grill for about 2 hours.
Grilled pork ribs with BBQ sauce
Absolutely luxurious spiced grilled ribs with barbecue sauce of your choice are a great addition to the grilling season and there is hardly anyone who doesn’t like them. See for yourself!
- 2 spoons of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 – 3 pieces of pork ribs (about 1 kg each piece, ideally use pork ribs from a roast, they are shorter and meatier)
- a few handfuls of smoked hickory chips, soaked for at least 30 minutes (optional)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Place all dry ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Using a sharp knife, remove all the silver skin from the back of all the ribs.
- Coat ribs evenly with seasoning, then wrap tightly in 2 to 3 layers of aluminum foil.
- When packing, be careful not to tear the foil with the ribs.
- Preheat a charcoal grill or gas grill to medium heat.
- Grill the ribs, covered, over direct heat for 1 hour, turning twice to ensure even cooking.
- In a covered grill, keep the temperature between 175°C – 200°C.
- Remove the ribs from the heat and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil and discard any liquid.
- Meanwhile, drain hickory flakes (if using) and scatter over coals or add to gas grill smoker.
- Return the ribs to the grill, bone side down, and brush the top of the ribs with barbecue sauce.
- Grill, covered, for 10-12 minutes.
- During this time, turn the ribs twice and baste.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with extra BBQ sauce.
Someone probably thought of it for everyone. Uncontrollable and insatiable taste for pork or beef ribs! And have you tried the lamb or wild boar ones yet? Try our delicious recipes for roast ribs in 5 different variations.
Grilled pork shoulder with garlic bread
Crispy grilled meat seasoned with fennel, coriander and cumin is absolutely delicious, especially if you drizzle it with lemon or lime juice at the end. Serve it with buttery garlic bread, it’s a treat!
For the pork:
- ¼ cup fresh thyme leaves and more for serving
- 4 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of fennel seeds
- 1 and ½ teaspoons cumin
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes plus more for serving
- 12 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of red wine vinegar
- approx. 2.5 kg of pork shoulder
- lemon or lime slices for serving
For Grilled Garlic Bread:
- ¾ cup butter
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 5 cloves of garlic, finely grated or crushed into a paste
- 1 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon of dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon red wine vinegar
- a pinch of red chili flakes and more to taste
- 2 (approx. 30 cm) loaves of French or Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- Using a mortar and pestle, crush the thyme, salt, cumin, coriander, fennel, cumin, peppercorns, and red chili flakes until cracked but not completely ground.
- Add the garlic, oil and vinegar and grind to a paste.
- Spread the paste all over the pork, then cover the meat thoroughly and evenly.
- Place the meat on a rimmed baking sheet, cover with foil and marinate in the fridge for at least 6 hours or up to 48 hours.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the olive oil.
- Add the parsley, basil, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, vinegar, and red chili and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Taste and add salt if necessary.
- Set aside until ready to grill.
- If the butter solidifies, put it back on the heat until it liquefies.
- Fire up the grill or light the coals.
- Place the pork on the grill so that it is as flat as possible.
- Cover the grill and let the meat cook until charred marks appear on one side, 7 to 12 minutes.
- Continue grilling on the other side until the meat is cooked to taste.
- Transfer the meat to a cutting board, cover loosely with foil and let it rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- While the pork is resting, grill the garlic bread:
- Place the halved loaves, cut side down, on the grill and toast lightly on one side, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Turn the bread over and drizzle the garlic butter on the toasted side.
- Let the ungreased sides of the bread toast for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Turn the bread over and grill again on the greased side for about 10 to 20 seconds (be careful not to burn).
- Transfer the bread to a cutting board and cut into pieces.
- Cut the pork into slices and squeeze lemon or lime wedges over the meat.
- Serve garnished with red chili flakes and thyme leaves, with garlic bread as a side dish.
Discover similar tips
Marinated pork chops on the grill
Taste these delicious pork chops in a fragrant marinade, which are grilled to absolute perfection! They are quick and easy to prepare and are suitable for any barbecue or summer gathering.
- 4 pork chops with or without the bone
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 spoons of cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 and 1/2 spoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons of chopped parsley and more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons of chopped thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 teaspoon of pressed garlic
- Place pork chops in a bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, cane sugar, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, lemon zest, parsley, thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Pour the resulting marinade over the meat.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan to medium heat.
- Put the pork on the grill.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chop registers 63 degrees Celsius.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes and then serve.
- Garnish with additional chopped parsley if desired.
Also try our best recipes for delicious pork chops – baked and grilled!
Grilled pork leg
Prepare a delicious pork leg for your guests. It’s a great way to kick off the summer grilling season. Serve it with grilled vegetables, fresh seasonal fruit or a good salad.
- approx. 2 kg of pork leg
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup red grape jam or red wine jelly
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- Fire up the kettle grill.
- Season the pork leg with salt and pepper.
- Grill, not directly over the fire, in a covered grill for 1 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, mix the barbecue sauce, jelly and chili powder.
- For the last 30 minutes, start basting the sauce mixture every 5-10 minutes until the internal temperature on the thermometer reads 62 degrees Celsius.
- Remove the leg from the heat.
- Let rest for about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Grilled pork roast with honey glaze
With only 5 ingredients and about 5 minutes to prepare, this Honey Glazed Grilled Pork Roast is an easy and tasty dish that will become one of your all-time favorites.
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of dried garlic
- 1 (approx. 1400 g) boneless pork roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dry the pork roast with paper towels.
- Season generously with salt and pepper on all sides.
- In a small pan, combine the cane sugar, honey, sesame oil, dried garlic, and about ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Whisk over low heat until the cane sugar has dissolved and you have a nice, thick frosting.
- Set aside.
- Spray an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan with oil spray.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Grill the pork roast over high heat for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until dark grill marks appear.
- Turn the grill to low or move the pork roast to an area where it will only receive indirect heat.
- The grill should have a temperature of about 150-175°C.
- Cover the grill and let the pork roast cook for about 40 minutes, basting it regularly with the honey glaze.
- Turn the pork over and check the temperature after about 20 minutes.
- When the pork reaches 60°C, remove it from the grill.
- Let the meat rest on the cutting board for about 10 minutes.
- The temperature of the pork will continue to rise at rest.
- Slice and serve.
Grilled pork neck with garlic and herbs
A simple recipe for pork neck marinated in a mixture of garlic, onion, sugar, vinegar and herbs that you will love.
- 1.5 kg pork neck
- 1 head of garlic or to taste
- 1 small red onion or to taste
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 25 ml of white wine vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 50 ml of olive oil
- to taste, basil and rosemary leaves (you can also use dried versions) – you need about 1 teaspoon of each or, in the case of the dried version, 1/2 teaspoon of each
- Cut the pork neck into slices about 2-3 cm thick.
- Peel the garlic cloves and crush them.
- Peel the red onion and chop it finely.
- Place garlic and onion in a bowl, add sugar, ground black pepper, salt, vinegar, olive oil and chopped onion and garlic.
- Mix the ingredients to make a smooth paste.
- Coat each pork steak on both sides with the previously prepared marinade.
- Cover the meat slices with aluminum foil and put them in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Grill the pork steaks on the charcoal grill as desired (3-5 minutes per side).
We usually serve bread as the main side dish. Of course, we can prepare baked potatoes ahead of time, which we prefer to grill in foil. However, it takes 50-60 minutes to soften them. That’s why we probably prefer to combine meat with good bread and devote the saved time to preparing vegetable salads, dips and cold spicy sauces .
Marinades can be prepared in different ways, but a thinner liquid-based marinade is best suited for grilling.
It is recommended to almost always add lemon juice, because it makes the meat more tender .
The liquid marinade flavors the meat, but does not remain on the meat for removal and cannot burn during grilling.
That’s why we prepare barbecue marinades mostly from the following liquids:
- Oil marinade: The basis is good table oil, to which we add lemon juice, salt and selected spices. A number of different spice mixes are already prepared for grilling, so you can choose from them or prepare your own mix.
- Beer marinade: We only add salt and again selected spices.
- Wine marinade: We proceed similarly to beer, add salt and spices.
- Yogurt marinade: Add lemon juice, salt and spices.
- Other marinades: Tomato juice, broth with a little distillate or fruit or vegetable must can be used as a base.
And what form of grilled pork do you like best? Write to us in the comments!