Are you baking on hot summer days and looking for a tasty refreshment? Make homemade ice cream recipes.
We have prepared for you the most interesting and popular types that will please the taste buds of each of you.
Surprise your loved ones and friends with a luxurious snack and you will see that they will be very happy to come back.
Is there anything more exciting than this quintessential summer treat?
The best homemade ice cream
You will love this recipe for its simplicity and delicious taste. We know for ourselves that it is an addictive delicacy. And if you take a look at the recipes for waffles , on which you can easily add just one scoop of this ice cream, you will lick all ten.
- 1 and ¾ cups heavy cream
- 1 and ¼ cup whole milk
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 vanilla pod, halved lengthwise (or 1 tablespoon vanilla extract)
- 2 cups of soft vanilla cookies
- Pour 1 cup of cream into a saucepan, add sugar and salt.
- We scrape the seeds from the vanilla pod, put them in a pot and also throw in the pod itself, from which we obtained the seeds.
- Heat this mixture over medium-high heat to dissolve the sugar.
- We stir throughout the house so it doesn’t stick to us.
- Remove from the heat, add the remaining cream and milk.
- Stir to combine everything well and let cool in the fridge.
- Once the mixture has cooled, take it out of the fridge, remove the vanilla bean and beat it lightly.
- Transfer to an ice cream maker, following the manufacturer’s instructions for the brand we own.
- Transfer the finished ice cream to an airtight container and store in the freezer, preferably until the next day. Well, it’s done.
- If you want, you can sprinkle crushed vanilla cookies when serving, but it is not necessary.
Tip: If we use vanilla extract instead of vanilla bean, then the procedure is the same, only we add the extract after removing the pot from the stove.
If you don’t have an ice cream maker, put the mixture after it has cooled down into the bowl of a blender or food processor and whip it at the highest speed for about 2-3 minutes, only then store it in an airtight container and in the freezer.
Discover similar tips
Homemade strawberry ice cream
This treat is delicious, soft and contains fresh pieces of strawberry. It’s a bit of an old-fashioned recipe, but it’s definitely worth it and you’ll get a perfect and tasty dessert by preparing it.
- 1 and 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice from a chemically untreated lemon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (33-35%)
- 1/4 cup cream 18%
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Put chopped strawberries, honey, sugar and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Let it sit until the strawberries release their juice. This can take about 15 to 20 minutes, or a little longer.
- Use a fork or a potato masher to mash all the strawberries so that no larger pieces remain (those who don’t like chunks can use a blender or blend the mixture in a food processor).
- Add heavy cream, 18% cream and milk and mix until everything is combined.
- Transfer the entire mixture to the ice cream maker and let the machine work according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The finished ice cream can be served immediately, or put it in the freezer in an airtight container and let it rest for 3-4 hours, which will make it even thicker.
- Let the ice cream sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften before serving.
Tip: Who hasn’t bought any kind of ice cream in a store. We can come across small and large buckets, cones, sticks, etc. The selection is rich, but how does production actually take place?
Take a look at the video, where you will see how the popular cones and ice cream in a wafer, the so-called sandwich, are made.
Honest vanilla ice cream
Every ice cream has something to it, and the vanilla one is their queen. The preparation is not difficult and the result will please all lovers of this sweet treat.
- 2 cups whipping cream (35%)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of quality vanilla extract
- Chocolate topping for decoration (can also be caramel or strawberry)
- Put the ingredients in a bowl one by one (without the topping) and mix thoroughly to combine everything.
- Then transfer to the ice cream maker and process for the specified time according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The finished ice cream can be served immediately, just decorate with chocolate topping (or other).
- If we still want to store it in the freezer, put it in an airtight freezer container, drizzle with topping and put it in the freezer.
- Then all you have to do is take out the ice cream, let it cool for a while and we can serve it right away.
Tip: Do you know 5-minute ice cream in a bag? It is simple, fast and very tasty.
What you’ll need: 1/2 cup whole milk, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 6 tablespoons sea salt, 2 cups ice cubes, a small and a large ziplock bag.
How to proceed: Put milk, sugar, vanilla extract in a small bag and close it tightly. You fill the larger bag with ice, sprinkle with salt, put a well-sealed small bag with the ingredients in it, and close the large bag as well.
Hold firmly and shake the bag thoroughly for 5 minutes until the ingredients inside reach the consistency of ice cream. Take out the smaller bag and rinse it carefully under cold water so that not a single bit of salt remains on it.
Be careful not to get a grain of salt on the zipper itself. Then all you have to do is open the bag and eat the ice cream directly from the bag. You can easily make everyone their own bag of ice cream.